- We will never give, sell, rent or borrow your information to anyone.
- We will never spam you.
- We will never have direct access to your payment methods without your consent.
- Also as part of GDPR compliance, you can now 1) Opt out of all marketing communication at any time. 2) You may request all the data points we have on you without undue delay. 3) Ask us to delete all information we have on you.
How we treat your information
We will never give, sell, rent or borrow your information to anyone.
– We respect your privacy and your trust. We will therefore never give, sell, rent or borrow your information to anyone without your express permission.
We will never spam you.
– You have the ability to unsubscribe at any time.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out the form on our site.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: e-mail address.
Personal: e-mail address.
How do we protect your information?
We implement an SSL (secure socket layer) that protects your payment information.
Yes, but unfortunately not the delicious kind. Cookies, sometimes known as pixels, are small files that a site transfers to your computer that can recognize your browser and remember certain information.
You can always delete or opt-out of this cookie/pixel experience by clearing your browser cookies.
Changes to our Privacy